Gazebos – Self-Supporting Structures for Pergolas
Due to frequent questions about the possibility of creating an aluminum pergola without the need for anchoring the perimeter walls, we have come up with an interesting solution. By creating a self-supporting construction from aluminum profiles that are commonly used to build classical pergolas, we have created another dimension (w x h) solution. This pergola design can be used to solve the enclosure of terraces for passive houses. For passive houses, it is not possible to anchor the perimeter shell of the house and therefore we can also use our system for gazebos and aluminum pergolas.
We offer this version in two product series.
- Luxury DELUXE gazebo (pergola) version price list here.
Why build a gazebo or aluminum pergola of our construction?
- An elegant solution for building a terrace and relaxation zone in your garden
- System for aluminum gazebos and pergolas does not need any maintenance
- Ideal solution for passive homes
- Eliminates the necessity of anchoring pergola to the perimeter walls of the house
- An option to add perimeter glazing for creating a conservatory
- For gazebos and self-supporting pergola structures, the aluminum pergola system is used
- In this way you can also create a garage or a carport for your vehicle